Gaming laptops are really exciting to have and they seem to offer amazing features for excellent performance. While desktops and gaming consoles may be slightly cheaper in price, gaming laptops are somewhat expensive but buyers who so much value their gaming pleasure wouldn’t mind spending chunks of bucks on these devices. Before you select any of the gaming laptops out there, you really have to check out the quality or size(s) of several features including memory, display, processor, and graphics. Perhaps there are tons of gaming laptops from which you can select and by reason of this, you could be stuck with the awkward task of reviewing just too many laptops. If you are looking for affordable gaming laptops, you are in the right place. Here are detailed reviews of some of the best gaming laptops under 600 dollars.
Designed as a top-ranking gaming laptop, Acer Aspire E15 elegantly packs an LED-lit IPS display with Full HD (1920X1080) widescreen that offers excellent viewing experience. This 15.6-inch laptop features 8th gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor pegged at 3.4GHz.
Amazingly, users –including high-end gamers –will enjoy this laptop for its whopping battery life estimated around 15 hours. Considering its capacitive SSD of 256GB and its decent 8GB dual channel memory, this Acer Aspire has got what many players of memory-consuming games are looking for.
Aspire E15 (E5-576G-5762) boasts several other top-notch features courtesy of its status as a top-ranking gaming laptop. Interestingly, its Intel Core i5 processor pairs up with GeForce MX150 in a bid to deliver blazing-fast processing power. All these amazing features of this laptop make it one of the best gaming laptops under 600.
- Features 8th gen Intel Core processor which likely offers excellent, if not the best, processing power
- Whopping battery life –though estimated at 15 hours, the battery duration will likely reach 12 hours if the screen is at or below 30%
- The embedded Nvidia card pretty supports gaming at medium settings
- Interesting number of available ports, swift overall PC performance, and great Central Processing Unit
- Offers amazing ease of upgrade any time there is a need to improve certain features
- While the Full HD screen is somewhat decent, it could be the “crappiest’’ feature of the device
- A certain user once claimed the device ran hot and the trackpad tended to be too “finicky’’
HP is well-known for a good deal of excellent products and this 17.3’’ laptop is obviously one of the best HP products out there. Aside from its massive HDD of 1TB, this HP laptop excellently crams a 7th gen Intel Core i5-7200U processor basically pegged at 2.5GHz but capable of operating at 3.1GHz courtesy of the built-in turbo technology.
Packed with dual speakers alongside DTS Studio Sound, HP -17.3’’ boasts an excellent 8GB RAM plus a WLED-backlit (1600×900) display. For the convenience of typing, the laptop also comes with a 10-key numeric full keyboard. Regarding its OS, this HP laptop features Windows 10 Home (64 Bit) and within its multi-feature connectivity, there are HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 3.1, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and several others. The endless number of amazing features makes it another top candidate for one of the best gaming laptops under 600 dollars.
- Features a powerful and excellent processor that is worth its price
- Supports turbo technology for boosting the processing speed of its Intel Core processor
- Excellent graphics clarity and impressive monitor size for comfortable viewing
- Capable of performing multiple heavy-duty programs much more quickly than many other laptops within its class
- The mouse is very easy to move around –thanks to the appropriate size of the touchpad
- It’s perhaps tricky to determine which is 3.0 among the three USB ports on the device
- No light indicator on the power button; ”power-on” is instead indicated by a small white light on the side next to the power jack
- No light indicator to show when number-lock is activated
A 600 dollar gaming laptop weighing about 4.8 pounds, Dell Inspiron 15.6’’ is a touchscreen laptop with an excellent Full HD display (1920×1080). As part of its exceptional specifications, this best gaming laptop under 600 dollar sports a backlit keyboard (for typing conveniently at night or in dark places), 1TB of HDD, an amazing RAM of 12GB and an 8th gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor earmarked at 1.6GHz.
For efficient and excellent video quality, 2018 Dell Inspiron features Intel Integrated 620 graphics. In addition to its amazing Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 802.11ac, this laptop comes with multiple connections including HDMI, USB 2.0 and USB 3.1. Featured with the OS of Windows 10 Home (64 Bit), 2018 Dell Inspiron is perhaps one of the best gaming laptops under 600 dollars within its class.
- Built with a backlit keyboard that makes typing convenient at night or in dark places
- Packs 8th gen Intel Core processor for blistering processing power
- Powered with 1TB of HDD for enormous storage of files including music, videos, games, etc.
- Comes with whopping 12GB RAM which further buttresses memory and performance
- Has a total of 4 processors excellently combined to boost the overall processing power
- No Solid-State Drive storage is specified in the review (or the product details) given
- No turbo boost is specified for the slightly low processor speed of 1.6GHz
Considered a laptop with excellent responsiveness, this Lenovo 17.3’’ laptop packs amazing 8GB of DDR4 memory alongside a whopping HDD of 1TB. Its processing power is quite exceptional courtesy of the built-in 7th gen Intel Core i5-7200U processor. Interestingly, all of these features integrate effectively to enable users to multitask easily –switch continuously from one web tab to another and run multiple programs at once.
Thanks to the in-built anti-glare feature, visual clarity are guaranteed while the screen is being used in surfing the web, streaming HD videos and performing many other sorts of tasks. Excitingly, this high-quality and best gaming laptop under 600 dollars boasts several other features including Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Windows 10 system and the IdeaPad320 for excellent screen resolution on the laptop’s display, just to mention a few.
- Delivers excellent processing power owing to its 7th generational Intel Core processor
- Very great for multitasking, running several programs concurrently and toggling seamlessly between web tabs
- Built with Windows 10 OS enabling it to offer quality Windows features plus amazing user experience
- Offers 17.3-inch HD+ Display which makes viewing pleasurable for users
- Features the anti-glare technology which further improves the visual clarity of the display
- According to a user, the device is “insanely’’ slow despite having 8 gigs and 4 cores
- Doesn’t feature a touchscreen, making it unworthy of purchase to certain high-end buyers
This Acer Aspire is a lovely 17.3-inch laptop with a comfortable widescreen display (1920×1080). For blazing-fast processing power, it packs a 2.50GHz Intel Core i5-7200U processor. Its operating speed fairly expands to 3.1GHz, thanks to the built-in turbo technology.
Packed with 256GB of Solid-State Drive, Acer Aspire 17.3’’ further crams DDR4 memory of 8GB capable of being upgraded to 32GB. Also, there is NVIDIA GeForce 940MX coming alongside a dedicated memory of 2GD GDDR5. Built with the OS of Windows 10, this laptop stylishly packs extensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, VGA, HDMI, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11ac. Notably, the battery life of this gaming laptop is estimated at 5½ hours.
- Delivers speedy performance at a level suitable for several purposes
- Packed with a dedicated memory of 2GD GDDR5
- Offers preferable battery life estimated at 5 and half hours probably while under moderate usage
- Supports the expansion of processing speed from the basic 2.50GHz to the turbo-boosted rate of 3.1GHz
- Comes as a Full HD laptop with (1920×1080) comfy widescreen display which many users desire, making it one of the best gaming laptops under $600
- Some buyers of the device claim the product in the package is very different from the product advertised
- According to a user, the device in the package is Acer Aspire 5 (A517-54GK) whose RAM is only expansible to 16GB as against the advertised 32GB
With a built WLED backlit touchscreen, this 15.6-inch laptop is one of the best HP laptops for high-end gamers. Aside from its 10-key numeric full keyboard (designed for excellent typography), this elegant Pavilion packs extensive connectivity plus DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers.
If you’re really craving for super-excellent performance, you can select from the DDR4 RAM of 8GB/12GB/16GB and first HDD of 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB SSD. Also, there is an optional Hard Drive of 1TB/2TB but this lacks DVD for additional storage purposes.
For the blistering-fast processing many high-end gamers desire, this Premium 2018 HP Pavilion features an 8th gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor with an operating speed expansible from 1.6GHz (via turbo boost) to 3.1GHz.
- Comes with a 10-key numeric full keyboard which facilitates convenient typography
- Supports turbo boost for expanding its processor speed from 1.6GHz to 3.1GHz
- Comes with various RAM and HDD sizes from which buyers can select their preferences
- Packs multiple ports including HDMI, headphone output, RJ 45 (LAN), USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, making it one of the top gaming laptop under 600 dollars.
- Battery life seemingly favorable at an average duration of 7 hours probably under moderate usage
- A particular user claimed that while it happened to be a nice laptop, it didn’t seem like a new product
- Doesn’t feature USB 3.1 which some users might need for super-fast transfer speeds
Coming as a top-quality 15.6-inch HD gaming laptop, this Acer Aspire amazingly packs Intel HD graphics 620 plus the combined memory of 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD offering blistering speed coupled with plenty of storage space.
A laptop weighing about 4.63 pounds, Acer Newest Aspire 15.6’’ boasts excellent processing power owing to its Intel Core i5-7200U dual-core processor with a speed of 2.5GHz expansible to 3.1GHz. For impressive internet experience, this laptop sports the Wi-Fi type of 802.11ac while the memory aspect is duly powered by 6GB of RAM space.
Amongst the other interesting features of this gaming laptop are Windows 10 Home, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, SD Webcam and HD display featuring anti-glare technology. Also, this Acer laptop packs a decent number of ports including USB 2.0, USB 3.0, headphone output and Network (RJ-45).
- Packs 128GB SSD and 1TB of hard drive paving way for excellent speed and plenty of storage space, making it one of the fine contenders to be the best gaming laptop under 600
- Built with a dual-core Intel Core i5-7200U processor with expansion from the speed of 2.5GHz to 3.1GHz
- Powered with Intel HD graphics 620 that helps deliver amazing video quality
- Supports anti-glare technology making way for excellent viewing pleasure
- Supports extensive connections as well as Wi-Fi 802.11ac (for speedy internet experience)
- Not built with an optical drive
- Has only one USB 3.0 port which might not be sufficient for some heavy users
While all the gaming laptops under 600 dollars we’ve reviewed so far are capable of serving gaming purposes, you may still have to review all their features carefully in order to decide the best option for your high-end gaming needs in terms of graphics, screen size, portability and RAM size.