Nowadays, sizeable laptops are commonly found in the tech market but again, this hasn’t deprived ultra-portable laptops of breathing space within the marketplace. On many grounds, highly portable laptops, such as 11-inch laptops, are desirable computers to have and if there’s any need to integrate portability with performance, it’s advisable that you get best 11-inch laptop for yourself.
11-inch laptops come with varying specifications, hardware components, and computing capabilities. If you’re bent on having an 11-inch laptop, one thing is to consider the ultra-portable ones while another is to ensure you’re making a choice that will fulfill your computing needs.
Advantages of 11 inch Laptops
The advantages of 11-inch laptops majorly rest on the fact that such devices often combine portability and performance.
Due to their compactness, 11-inch laptops have constituted the best categories of laptops anyone wouldn’t find awkward to haul around.
Aside from their desirable compactness, some 11-inch laptops tend to offer considerable battery life. Put simply, this means users of such laptops will likely enjoy their on-the-go experiences since they wouldn’t have to charge the devices too often.
Best 11 Inch Laptop Reviews
If you’re really given to commuting from one place to another, an 11 inch laptop could be a great companion for your computing needs.
Coming as one of ASUS’ smartest Chromebooks, this 11 inch laptop features the Intel Celeron N3060 processor with a processing speed pegged at 2.48GHz. Besides featuring the Google Play Store, which grants you endless access to a large collection of magazines, movies, songs, games, apps, etc., this ASUS Chromebook fortifies your viewing experience with its 11.6-inch anti-glare display (HD 1366 x 768).
Essentially, Chromebook C202SA-YSO2 has been built to run on Chrome OS –a Google-designed OS that delivers excellent boot-up times supports automatic updates and in-built virus protection. Weighing only 2.65 pounds, this laptop also packs a sturdy finish alongside a water-resistant body.
- Built with a rubberized ring that protects the device against the effect of drops
- Comes with user-oriented keyboard for comfortable typing
- Excellent battery life averaging over 8 hours even when used heavily
- Very suitable for kids and students during to its sturdy and durable finish
- Has in-built protection against viruses and malware
- According to a user, the sound became somewhat “muddled” when tuned to the maximum volume
- Not so great for multi-tasking particularly while running many heavy-powered app
Built as an excellent convertible laptop, this Acer Chromebook packs 4GB of RAM plus a considerable battery life of up to 10 hours. With its in-built storage, this Chromebook lets you access all your sensitive files even when offline. As a plus, you enjoy automatic back-up for all your files courtesy of the extra 100GB of Google Drive space.
Acer R 11 Convertible is powered by Intel Celeron N3150, 32GB eMMC plus an 11.6-inch touch display for user-oriented viewing. Interestingly, there is the Google Play Store (that grants you endless access to online movies, music, etc.) and the Google-designed Chrome OS that offers automatic updates and in-built virus protection.
- Comes at an affordable price for its excellent features
- Packs a convertible design plus a ruggedized finish
- Delivers expeditious performance courtesy of its Intel Celeron processor and RAM size of 4GB
- Features a flexible 2-in-1 design and a gorgeous touch-screen for exciting user experience
- Comes with 32 GB Solid State Drive as an added storage medium and for speedy loading times
- Produces noise when used in taking webcam photos
- Seems to have slightly lower battery life compared to other Chromebooks
This Chromebook CB3-132-C4VV 11 inch laptop is one of Acer’s excellent mini laptops. Besides sporting LED-backlit IPS display, which provides comfortable widescreen viewing, this Acer laptop crams an Intel Celeron N3060 dual-core processor pegged at a processing speed of 1.6GHz. Thanks to the built-in Intel Burst Technology, the processing speed extends as far as 2.48GHz.
With its 10-hour battery life, this Acer Chromebook has got to offer users considerable periods of usage without charging. Aside from its DDR3L SDRAM of 4GB, this laptop packs several interesting specs such as HD Webcam (with High Dynamic Range), Wi-Fi (with MIMO), Intel HD Graphics, Bluetooth 4.0, among others.
- Offers brilliant and wide viewing angles without any indication of glare
- Battery life seems to last longer than the capped 10 hours while on low or moderate usage
- Features a brilliant IPS display, elegant design and user-oriented feel
- Excellent, speedy and considered one of the nicest options for cloud computing
- Supports Intel Burst Technology for accelerating processing speed from 1.6GHz to 2.48GHz
- Speakers tend to muddle when tuned to the maximum volume
- Performance tends to reduce while running tons of sites with graphics processing and other heavy tasks
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, this VovoBook is one of the impressive lightweight laptops of its category. It packs a decent amount of nice specs including the latest USB Type-C, 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and Intel dual-core Celeron N3350 with the processing speed of 2.4GHz.
This ASUS VivoBook features the OS of Windows 10 S plus a 180-degree hinge display allows users to enjoy content sharing with relatives, peers or classmates. Quite interestingly, there is an option for users of this VivoBook to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro.
- Considered a nice buy for its price range
- Very lightweight hence offering portability and convenient carriage
- Comes with an option for easy upgrade of the OS to Windows 10 Pro
- A comely and nice-looking laptop with a polished and sleek design
- Suitable for content sharing with peers, classmates, family, etc.
- Doesn’t deliver excellent speed as it tends to lag when several tabs are opened at once
- The webcam is overly below par and display quality seems dreary
- Battery life is shorter than the average limit users would normally expect of it
This Chromebook 3 XE5- is a lovely Samsung product with amazing battery life (of up to 11 hours) and several built-in security tools that prevent the device from malware and viruses. Besides the interesting fact that this Chromebook offers free automatic updates, users also enjoy speedy load times.
Coming with 4GB of RAM, Samsung Chromebook 3 XE5- is duly powered by Intel Celeron processor N3060 with extendible processing speed from 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz. Weighing about 2.5 pounds, this 11.6-inch Chromebook also crams the aspect ratio of 16:9 and the display resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Offers impressive battery life lasting up to 11 hours, so that users don’t charge the device too often
- Crystal clear screen with brilliant display quality and decent viewing angles
- Built with a great webcam for users of all kinds to take excellent pictures
- Delivers high-level performance for word processing and speedy web surfing courtesy of its 32GB eMMc and 4GB RAM
- Comes with in-built security tools for protection against malware and viruses
- The layout of buttons isn’t so great, seems tricky
- Bottom of the device runs hot perhaps while under heavy uses
Regarded as one of the top-ranking 11.6-inch laptops, this Aspire E 11 crams 32GB internal storage. Powered by an Intel Celeron (N2840) processor, operating at a speed of 2.16 GHz, this Acer Aspire E 11 ES1- comes with a sleek diamond black body.
With 5-hours of battery life, this Acer laptop will likely serve average users for their on-the-go experience. Aside from its 2GB DDR3L SDRAM, Acer Aspire E 11 features Intel HD Graphics for brilliant graphics quality. Courtesy of its LED-lit display technology (1366 x 768 pixels), this laptop delivers a brilliant viewing experience. Meanwhile, other interesting specs of the device are OS of Windows 8.1 and the maximum RAM size of 8GB.
- Produces brilliant graphics, thanks to its Intel HD Graphics
- Sports a glamorous design in the form of a sleek diamond body
- Offers slightly preferable battery life for its price and for average laptop users
- Packs Intel Celeron N2840 dual-core processor with an expandable operating speed from 2.16GHz to 2.58GHz
- Features HD Widescreen ComfyView for a pleasurable viewing experience
- Keyboard keys are below par making typing somewhat frustrating
- Hard drive comes with a ridiculously low microchip that is impossible to remove/upgrade
HP X360 ProBook G1 is a laptop powered by the Intel Celeron dual-core N3350 processor operating at an extendable speed from 1.10 GHz to 2.4 GHz. Thanks to its diagonal LED touch-screen HD display (1366 x 768), the laptop delivers amazing viewing quality.
Besides cramming DDR3L SDRAM of 4GB, this ProBook packs a water-resistant keyboard plus an impressive battery life of up to 11 hours. Prettily, this battery life will sustain users’ prolonged on-the-go uses. Other notable specs of this laptop are SSD of 128GB, Windows 10 Professional (64-bit), 720 HD webcam, Intel HD graphics 550, Bluetooth 4.2 and the wireless type of 802.11ac.
- Comes with an SSD for boosting load times and as an added storage medium
- Offers speedy and pleasing performance particularly for low-end users
- Features Intel HD graphics 550 for crystal clear graphics
- Delivers amazing battery life of up to 11 hours
- Supports processor speed boost from 1.10GHz to 2.4GHz
- None of the processor and the RAM can be upgraded
- Comes with lots of bloatware which can take hours to get rid of
- Can barely handle certain multitasking purposes